Hello there, I’m Anne.
I am a wife to Andrew, a mother of twin girls, a writer and theologian-in-training. My desire is that all people would know the beauty of Jesus and that Christians would daily deepen their love for Him. I studied theology and counseling at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and spent the following six years teaching, discipling and coaching women at Harvard College with Christian Union. Now, I am fortunate enough to live in the mountains and be a writer.
To inquire about speaking engagements email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other places I’ve written:
- Christianity Today // What Another Year of Routine Teaches Us About God
- Risen Motherhood // Surviving vs. Beholding
- Gospel Centered Discipleship // The Discipline of Remembering
- For the Church // Zoom Calls and Exposed Identity
- For the Church // Rejoice Together, Suffer Together, Repeat
- For the Church // Finding Home, Finding Rest
- Gospel Centered Discipleship // Haircut Spirituality
- Morning by Morning // Who Am I Supposed To Believe?
- Gospel Centered Discipleship // Eat the Book
- Gospel Centered Discipleship // Running the Paths of the Lord
- The Tri-State Voice // The Mercy of Motherhood